Thursday, July 12, 2012

flip book with July Stamp of the Month "Live Out Loud"

As I get more involved in papercrafting I've found my organizationl style keeps changing and evolving, and I have been contemplating making a visual index of my stamps so I could go through the images more quickly.  Well, last weekend my computer completely crashed so since I had to redo my personal inventory anyway I figured I might as well make it something I would want to look at each day.  I made this after looking through the new catalog online and I really felt this sentiment, "Imagine the possibilities," perfectly sums up how I feel each time I go through the catalog, sit down to design something or, best of all, receive a new shipment of goodies from CTMH!


I had a small binder of unknown origin but if it fills up too quickly (which is a quite likely, lol) I may recreate the front and back covers layering the patterned paper over cardstock, punch a couple of holes along one edge, and use some jump rings or ribbon to make my own.  Other than the binder, everything else I used was a CTMH product:  Roxie cardstock (which will no longer be available after 8/1/12 but there's still time to order a set!), Desert Sand cardstock for the inner cover, and the July  Stamp of the Month set "Live Out Loud."  I used the Art Philosphy cartridge to cut the shapes (black, Vanilla Cream, and Smoothie) and used some Bitty Sparkles.  I love how it came together and I think I will like this system... at least for now.  

Happy crafting!

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment