Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blissful Mojo Monday

I am entering this card in the Mojo Monday #258 challenge.  As soon as I saw this sketch, I started thinking about some milestone anniversary cards I've been wanting to make, as I envisioned the two circles in the upper corner holding each of the couple's names and the center embellishment the anniversary sentiment and number.  I had planned on using a heart for the extra embellishment but by the time it all came together I chose the birds printed on one of the papers that came with this pack for a more cohesive look.


details:  All products used were from Close To My Heart.  I used the retired Bliss paper kit which featured the colors Chocolate, Vanilla Cream, and Grey Flannel.  I also used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut all the circles, scallop circles, and "65th."  After I cut the birds out of one of the B&T papers I used pop up adhesive tabs to add a little dimension there.  I used the Tiny Typewriter alpha (D1222) to stamp the couples' names and the Card Word Puzzle stamp set (C1494) to finish the sentiment.  When the card was assembled it seemed just a little lacking for such an accomplishment so I liberally applied Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel to  the scallop circle and numbers and I was much happier with the results.

Happy crafting!

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment