Sunday, September 9, 2012

Let It Snow-Mojo #257

My last card has me thinking about snow so I pulled out the Wonderland kit from last year's autumn/winter catalog, which I really liked but somehow just never got around to using.  The featured colors are Twilight, Crystal Blue, Sping Iris, Grey Flannal, and Chocolate.  Everything on the card is a CTMH product except the snowflakes, which I cut out of some silver cardstock from TPC Studio using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  The smaller two snowflakes and the tiny diamond shapes around the edge of the circle are actually the leftover/negative space pieces--I like to use everything I can, LOL.  Then I added some sparkles to the center of the smaller snowflakes and stamped the sentiment using the discontinued "Ice Crystals" stamp set.

I'm entering this card in the Mojo Monday #257 challenge/contest.  Check out the other inspiring entries here:  http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/09/mojo-monday-257-contest.html


Happy crafting!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment