Thursday, November 8, 2012

Color My Heart Flirty card

When I saw that this week's challenge at Color My Heart called for using the Avonlea Teal, the Bella La Vie pink and the Flirty Raspberry I instantly thought of this card.  I don't know if I did it justice but I do know my teenage daughter can't wait to give it to her BFF!  :-)

 
The inside reads, "your naughty boy list!" but I can't take credit for coming up with the sentiment as I saw it on another site.  However, I've looked at so many sites lately getting ready for the holidays that I can't remember which site I saw this on.  I promise, though, as soon as I find it again I will give credit where it is due!
 
I'm not quite done with this card, I want to add some mistletoe and maybe a one-line greeting, but you get the gist.  I used the retired Ms. Chillin' stamp set, the above mentioned papers, and both the small Chocolate and Friendship alphas in chocolate.
 
Happy crafting, Annette
 

No comments:

Post a Comment