Monday, January 14, 2013

a little Valentine fun

So I missed the deadline to submit this tag to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge from last week to make a tag, but it was a fun project so I thought I would share anyway.

All products used were from Close To My Heart except for the white heard brad, I can't remember the brand.  I random stamped in Ruby ink on Ruby cardstock with the January Stamp of the Month Happy Valentine's to create the background paper and on on white paper for the sentiment (same stamp set).  The tag was cut using the Artiste cartridge and the silver trim was handcut from the silver glitter paper in the Whoo's You Valentine kit (which is available while supplies last through 1/31).

Happy crafting! ~~ Annette

1 comment:

  1. Really like the tone on tone background paper that you made. Cute tag.

    ReplyDelete