Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Easter Wishes for AHSC #204




Hello, crafty friends!  Michelle Stewart has brought us another fabulous sketch to work with this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  Just wait until you see what she and the other design team members have to show you, so much fun and inspiration!  As always, we would love to see your take on this sketch and you have until 9:55 pm Eastern/8:55 pm Central on Sunday, 3/26/17, to link your projects HERE.  Thanks for stopping by!  ~~  Annette
details:  I went with a 6" square base for this sketch.  I layered these Thistle and Canary patterned papers from the Whimsy Fundamentals along with Thistle and Canary cardstocks.  I used another of the Thistle fundamentals and the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut this scalloped frame at 3 1/4."
I used a variety of retired Easter stamp sets:  the gold embossed cross from the "Rejoice" set; and both the sentiments stamped in Thistle are from the "Greatest Love" set.  I cut down the banner sentiment and rounded the corners, and then I used the Golden Yellow ShinHan marker to add color to a pair of the smallest sized white enamel dots from the Black and White Dots.  This card might be a little heavy on the Thistle for some but I made it with my stepmother in mind, and purple is her favorite color.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. What pleasant colors for an Easter Card...and full of love, inspiration and warmth...lovely card.

    ReplyDelete