Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mother's Day Cameo for AHSC #208


Hello, crafty friends!  There are so many possibilities for this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge but from the very first time I saw it, I knew what I wanted to do with it.  I even made a couple of variations and had a little trouble figuring out which I liked best, but in the end this is the one I went with:








details:  All products for this card are current or retired Close To My Heart.
Hello Lovely patterned paper
New England Ivy, Fern, and Colonial White CS
Sorbet and Desert Sand inks
White and Gold Ribbon
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge cuts
Sweet Moments stamp set (retired)

We would love to see your take on this sketch, as well.  As always, you have until 10:55 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time/9:55 Central  on Sunday, 4/23/17, to play along and you may link up your projects HERE.

Happy crafting!  ~~  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment