Wednesday, February 13, 2013

a sympathy card for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge

I don't know about you, but I tend to put off creating sympathy cards.  However, I hate *not* having one when I need to send one to someone I care about so I finally broke down and got my first sentiment stamp set for sympathy cards.  It arrived this week, and I need to make one already but at least I will be able to send a card made with thought and TLC.  It  wasn't until after the card was done and I was getting ready to address it that I remembered that the Stamptacular Sunday challenge for this week was to create a card where the sentiment was the main focus, so I'm including it in the challenge just in case it helps someone else who still finds it difficult to make sympathy cards.

All products are from Close To My Heart.  The paper and button/ribbon stickers are from the retired Dreamin' set and both the outside and inside sentiments are from the Words of Comfort (C1524) stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Just a gorgeous sympathy card! Love the beautiful background, your sentiment, and pretty embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete