Wednesday, January 20, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop featuring Puffies!

Welcome to this installment of our exciting CTMH Featured Products blog hop where we are currently featuring Puffies! Blog hops are circular so you probably found your way here from Corinna's blog but you can jump in anywhere along the line and just keep following the links for lots of fun and inspiration.
I've found that I tend to focus on the bare bones of scrapbooking or card making, occasionally adding some bling but even then I seem to stick to the same few items despite having LOTS of unused goodies lying around.  So lately I have challenged myself to try new embellishments, especially those I get in my CTMH kits, and I'm so glad I gave these lovely little gold Treasured Puffies a try, I love them!  I got mine as part of the Workshops Your Way event CTMH held for us consultants and once I finished my layouts I had a few to spare, and I also won the Beautiful Blossoms Cut Above card kit and I thought I would try making one as shown and then add a little extra bling to another one using the puffies.





So the first picture is how the card is shown in the catalog but the bigger picture to the left is what I created using the Cut Above card base and the pieces I had left over from the complements for the new Charlotte kit and substituting a black banner.  The picture to the lower left is the inside of my card, but  I haven't quite settled on a sentiment for this one yet.



In case you are curious, I have included photos of the 3 layouts we created from the Workshops Your Way Charlotte kit.  The pictures in the catalog just can't do justice to the lovely colors and the gold Puffies, accents and ribbon, there is so much creative possibility with this kit!






Thanks for joining our hop and don't forget to head on over to see what the talented Kirsten has in store for you.
Happy crafting!  ~~ Annette

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh your card is so much cuter! I didn't even think of pairing the Charlotte paper with the cut above cards, the colours match perfectly. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea on changing up the cut above card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the Charlotte paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, love how you changed up the cut above kit card.

    ReplyDelete