Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Florence TY Card for AHS #178

Hello and welcome, crafty friends!  I have another quick thank you card to share with you based on this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, created by Michelle Stewart.

There really isn't much explanation to this one.  As soon as I saw the floral elements on the sketch, I knew I wanted to use some leftovers from the recently retired Florence kit.  Since I am still working on a series of thank you cards for a friend, I was pleased I could get the Hello - Thanks thin cut set to fit what I had planned, along with the "friend" sentiment from the Say It All stamp set (also retired) stamped in Peacock.  The only other thing I can add about this card is that the panel the "thanks" sits on is backed by another piece of white CS edged with a piece of zip strip from the same Florence kit.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are able to find some creative time this week and play along.  As always, you have until 10 p.m. Central time on Sunday evening, which is 9/25/16 for this sketch.

Happy crafting!  ~~  Annette

3 comments:

  1. Annette, your card is gorgeous...love the Florence PaperPak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue, you have no idea how much I needed a nice word today! Now I must go say something kind to someone else and pass the smile along. :-)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card with the Florence papers, and I love the bold sentiment paired with the stamped 'friend'. Great job!

    ReplyDelete